Del Rio South Ranch
|Description:||The Del Rio South Ranch is now for sale. The ranch is located at the west corner of Hwy 79 and FM 2523. The property also fronts on Highway 90 providing every property in the ranch with private access off of a highway. Game on the ranch includes whitetail, axis, barasingha as well as turkey, dove, and quail. Owner financing is available with 5% down and there is no qualification process. The ranch is perfect for hunting, recreation, living, or commercial use. Cover on the ranch includes mesquite, sage brush and other native vegetation. The previous owners used it for light hunting and the property has been relatively untouched for decades. Call today to set up an appointment to view the Del Rio South Ranch!|
|Lots & Prices:||
|Topography Map:||Click To View|
View Larger Map
|Legal & Restrictions:||
RESTRICTIONS AND COVENANTS
The property of +/- 2277.299 Acres as shown in Exhibit “A” Val Verde County, Texas, is subject to the covenants hereby made by the SELLER, (Seller), to-wit:
1. That these covenants are to run with the land and shall be binding on the Purchaser and all persons claiming under him. Purchaser understands that these restrictions and covenants are filed in the Real Property Records of Val Verde County, Texas.
2. Commercial or day lease hunting is only allowed if the property is entirely high fenced. There exists a grazing lease on this property. Purchaser understands that livestock may be present on his land and that sources of water on his land that existed when the property was purchased may be used for said livestock. Purchaser has no obligation to continue this lease and may cancel the lease on his property by constructing fencing that meets local standards and is adequate to keep Lessee's livestock off his property and then giving Lessee 30 days advance notice that he wishes to not participate in the lease. If Purchaser desires to remove or alter any existing fences on his property Lessee shall be notified in advance in order to maintain control of the livestock.
3. That no automobile, truck, trailer, or other vehicle shall be abandoned on this property, nor shall there be any dumping or placing of unsightly objects of any kind on the property.
4. That no structure of any kind (including hunting blinds and/or deer feeders) shall be permitted within 100 feet of any public road, 100 feet of any roadway easement or 100 feet of any property line. This restriction expires October 1st, 2023.
5. No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any tract nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or become an annoyance or nuisance to any adjoining tract. No tract shall be maintained or utilized in such a manner as to violate any applicable statute, ordinance or regulation of the United States of America, the State of Texas, the County of Val Verde, if applicable, or any other governmental agency having jurisdiction thereof.
6. Not more than one residence shall be permitted on any tract. No communal residences shall be permitted. This restriction expires October 1st, 2023.
7. That no commercial swine operation shall be permitted.
8. No tract may be subdivided until October 1st, 2023.
9. No deviation of any kind shall be permitted from these restrictions unless permission is granted in writing by the SELLER.